Learn a powerful, yet simple energy healing technique to transform your life and the lives of others.
Everyone has the ability to learn Reiki to help themselves and others. I find Reiki to be a solid foundation as an introduction to energy healing, as well as a personal life changing shift. I have been teaching since 2014 and look forward to the genuine connections and discussions between teacher and students. I only teach in person because there is a special connection between students and the teacher when we gather together. Please contact me directly for more information because I organize classes when there is interest.
Reiki Level 1 is a 5-6 hour class that can be taught all in one day. Specifically, in this class, you will:
- Receive the Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki I Manual
- Learn about life force energy and vibration
- Practice grounding and protection
- Learn about chakras and how they relate to health
- Practice a self Reiki session, a chair Reiki session and table Reiki session
- Receive the First Degree Reiki attunement
- Become certified in Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level 1*
*Prerequisite: In order to truly understand what you will be learning during the practice portion of the class, it is highly recommended that you experience a hands-on Reiki session yourself. You may schedule one with Catherine or anyone you wish.
Reiki Level 2 is a 10+ hour course taught over the course of two days, preferably a week apart to allow time for distance Reiki practice. This schedule may be tweaked to accommodate the students’ schedules. I recommend that a student wait 21 days after being attuned to Reiki Level 1 in order to allow the energies of the attunement to settle and integrate. Specifically in the Reiki Level 2 class, you will:
- Receive the Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki 2 Manual
- Learn 3 of the Reiki symbols, including the one for distance Reiki
- Learn how to use the symbols for deeper practice and healing
- Meditate on and integrate the symbols into practice
- Practice distance Reiki and hands on Reiki with other students
- Receive the Second Degree Reiki attunement
- Become certified in Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Level 2
This was my first experience with reiki, and I enjoyed it totally. Catherine is professional, friendly, and intuitive. Something very unique for me was feeling excitement and calm together, like a gentle hum or buzz. A really lovely exercise for all of my senses that left me feeling grateful, centered, and connected.